Get more Myspace layouts at pYzam.com
MySpaceLayouts

Thursday, October 28, 2010

*Really really hate EMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I though i can continue my happiness...
but i'm wrong...
I dun feel like wanna tell any1...
i dunno wanna share v anyone...
i sacred they will dislike me...
i scared tat they will think i so bother...
i scared...
i scared everything...T.T...
so i just can write it out on my blog...

tis few day i really hv bad bad mood....
yesterday my mum called me...
said tat she moody and no mood to eat...
i asked y,she got quarrel v some1...
make her until no mood to eat...
i worried about her,n told her not to think too much...
if really dun wan to eat go n drink some milk~
is good for her...

After finished the call,i suddenly feel my mum need me so much...
she sure very sad but i'm not beside her so she called 4 me...
when i thinking about tis,i started cry...
i cant stop thinking how my mum feel...
N starting cry non stop...
I'm so sorry mum...
when u need me but i not beside u....T.T...

really really bad mood on today....
bcs i saw something...
i start thinking many many bad thing...
I recall back all my bad memory!!!
all tis thing make me feel so hard feel so bad!!!
actually it doesnt mean anything,but i start my bull shit thinking!!!
hate it!!!
i really hate myself!!!
i really hate my shit brain!!!
y i cant control myself?
WHY!!! WHY!!! WHY!!!


moody...pls leave me away....leave me alone...
i really really dun like u...:(

No comments:

Post a Comment