Get more Myspace layouts at pYzam.com
MySpaceLayouts

Monday, October 3, 2011

X title...

long time didnt update my blog...
n tis time my blog title is...no title...
bcs...cant think any title tat suit for tis...

Hmm...is October~
very fast...815 days~
ald 815 days, the day we spent tgt...
not so long...but not short too...

Still remember,916 is my birthday...
tat time is having exam,so no time for my blog...
my birthday,21st years old,ntg special...
just a normal celebration v my lovely fren n my family~=)
thx,for celebrate v me^^
appreciate~
but,tat time also unhappy bcs some reason...
haizz...
so,i also not really wanna mention it again...

after tat...after exam...is holiday...
holiday should be happy...
but seem like tis sem break,not very happy...

how a real relationship establish?
using 2 years time...is hard u know?
argue,when see something u dun like u cant say out just can endure...n many many thing...is really hard to hold a relationship...
but,if u happy v tis relationship,u will feel tat,all r deserve.
As long u willing to disburse...=)

Unfortunately,when a relationship become stable...
sure hv something happen suddenly...tat will destroy the blissful...
while tis thing happen on me, the 1st thing i will do,just will cry...
bcs it is hurt...the feel same as u cant breath...
n,u will feel so,so,so hard...
mb u nvr try b4...but for me,should be say ald use to it...
but,it still pain...4 me...
i cant accept my bf betray me...
even is flirt,i also cant accept...although sometime it just joking...
srry...i cant accept...
i dunno how many gal can accept tis kind situation,but 4 me,IS NO!

while i saw those thing,hurt...pain...
not bcs betray...just bcs the way u treat...
actually i know u will like tat,just dunno tat u will too over...
when i saw tis, the 1st thing in my mind...
"did u still treat me as ur gf? how come u do tis to me? should i break v u?"
every negative come out from my mind...
at tis time, i just find fren chat...

after,i cool down myself n think...
2 years ald,it is not easy...should bcs of tis kind stupid thing break?
but,how i trust u in the future?
u always say tat i dun trust u...
when i started trust,wat is happening?
did u know,when something happen,even just a small thing...
it also will influence wat i think in my mind...
even i still believe u,but in other way,i still will think tat u,lie to me...
I know tat not betray...but who can accept...

Bcs of those stupid reason!!! i know many thing...b4 i also dunno...but i still persua myself,tell myself,"believe him..."
also bcs those reason,i cant sleep well when the thing happen...
I keep dreaming nightmare...i hate...i realy hate tis kind feeling...
while all this thing happen,it make me think back how was my ex treat me...
i remember tat time how he betray me,n how i go through those day!!

After the day,i still cant bring back my mood even is going back penang...
infront my family,i just control myself...cannot cry...
cry...actually everything settle ald...
but i still cant accept...

Lucky,u know wat to do...if not,the ending will be break...

For ytd...i wanna said srry to u...
i cant promise tat it wont happen again...just can say i will control...
mb i too expect can meet u...
but finally...

u r change,the way u treat me,the way u chat v me...everything...

really hope tat tis situation will keep going...
n tat thing...wont happen again...
dunno y...writing tis blog keep crying...but i cant control...

Mb 1 of the reason is...IMY...
hope my mood will better tmr...=')

No comments:

Post a Comment