Get more Myspace layouts at pYzam.com
MySpaceLayouts

Saturday, May 28, 2011

~Happy Holiday or .....????~

Hehe~Holiday almost the end~
Later,i need to go back to boring life-Kampar dead life><
bcs ntg to do at there except go 4 class,ply badminton,do assignment n go yam cha only~if not,add 1 more,ply pool><
ME!!! noobie!!!=P
n...when i know the exam result...
haizz...almost no mood...
but is ok,i will try my best next time.=)
dun talk about result 1st~

Ytd~"sho lou" didnt work~
so our plan is go 4 movie-KUNG FU PANDA II~


Not bad o~damn funny~just leave laugh die me only~XD
then we go to shopping,buy wat?
buy something eat to bring back Kampar~
ESPECIALLY!!! he bought Ice-cream to me~
Arhhh!!!! my favorite!!!! Love it so much!!!
but must tahan till sunday only can eat...TT
faster back kampar ba~
then i can enjoy my ice-cream~^^ yummy~

Oh ya,i wanna write about last week wat i had do~
bcs ntg to write ald><

Hey~I go 4 photo shoot again~haha~
thx 4 nicholas lo^^
suddenly say got feel,wanna take photo about "黑社会"
hahaha~ok~dun write 1st~let's see photo 1st ba~









Yeng mou??
actually still hv many,but i lazy to upload~:P
hehe~
i super like the feel~so nice~
I LOVE IT~^^
thx ya nicholas~

actually,everything had passed...
i just wrote wat i remember~
Bcs it can help me to remember all the nice memory~=)
So,i think...
tats all ba~
I think me sure hv another story to share next time~
hehe~
but no1 will view my blog ba~
bcs wat i wrote is super boring><

No comments:

Post a Comment