Get more Myspace layouts at pYzam.com
MySpaceLayouts

Sunday, January 2, 2011

❤Last day of 2010 n 1st day of 2011❤^^

wow~
wat nice opening pic of o0o~HAHA^^


31/1/2010:
last day of 2010~
I'm so lucky tat i still hv my gang-best DLO bro accompany me countdown~
although tat night felt boring abit~but happy^^
bcs of u all~if not i will be alone...be a lonely gal at home T.T...
n wat a lucky day~
got vicky came to my house accompany bcs her boy boy go 4 "yam"~
so left her at my house accompany me tis lonely gal~hehe
we chat a lot~
very like to chat v u vicky~
bcs u so cute~wat u say to me always will make me laugh 1~
n know u is a kind gal~not like others~
almost 8pm~we faster go 4 prepare~
bcs "hou ko" will come to fetch us on 9:30~

when we reach...wt...
ppl "do dou"....
At first we decided go to barroom~
but but but...too too too many ppl!!!
shit!!
cant go there...T.T...
then we just can go to Zero~
luckly still got last place to us~
n,ben lee(loon's fren) n tim just sit beside us~
not bad~got many ppl countdown tgt~^^
actually,not really enjoy tat night,bcs less some1...
when enjoying but missing some1...haizz...
is ok~nvm...i still hv my best fren :')
Me,is good self control~^^

Party night~
v a pretty gal,bowie~^^
really like tis photo~
bcs both of us leng leng~me,nice~:P
hehe~


:o
me,ting,tim,nicholas~








O.O...


tim~


5!4!3!2!1!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
tats the end 2010,n welcome 2011~^^
wish tis year i hv a happy year,nice year,sufficient year~
n pls tan yuh wey!no more emo~!!!
treasure everything,family,fren n him~
n i wanna say something to him is,very happy to be v u~
is truth~n i will trust u~
bcs i....^^

1/1/2011:
1st day of 2011~
i hv a nice starting at tis year~
haha~hang out v my gang again~
n nicholas help us to shoot shoot shoot~
happy dou~^^
n the time past very fast~

wat a nice shoot at raiway station~:P




is better dun see my face~XD MORE NICE~








At padang besar~






wat a sweet couple~><
envy la wei~=)


at old town~








I'm so tall~:P




too many photo jor~
cant upload la~
hehe~
tats all my shooting day~

sunday!!!
just stay at home till fa mou....T.T...
tmr~
will go to kl v my ji mui-mei qin~
excited la~><
cant wait until tmr jor!!!
wanna shop shop shop~
tmr~KL~!!
i'M COMING~^^

No comments:

Post a Comment