Get more Myspace layouts at pYzam.com
MySpaceLayouts

Friday, January 28, 2011

Enjoy my new life~^^


Wow~long long time didnt update my blog~
i think since sem break ba~
lalala~
lazy to updated><...
hehe~
actually i hv few story can share 1~
but lazy la...==
just go penang n KL v my dear lo~
hehe(^o^)~
not bad ya~but really damn tired...

N tis sem i feel so happy~:D
bcs of.....(dun tell u)
just me know n him know jao ok jor^^
hehe~

ntg can write leh~~
ya,got something....
Few days ago i very emo...
start cyring again...haizz...
but after cry is much better le~
srry my dear,should not angry v u de...
but who call u scared me!!!><
haizz~but as long now is fine^^

still back to normal n happy life~
although still will emo sometimes...><
but now really better than b4~
mb i really let it down ba,n trust him~
so i feel more comfortable now~=)
It's really feel nice n happy~

So,my dear Ivonne,just enjoy ur life now k?
dun think so much~
bcs now u r so blissful~
everything u wan u love also beside u~
all bad thing will leave u far away!!!
hehe~
past jor jao past jor~
just dun think it~
n pls just relax to live n enjoy ur new & happy life now^^
Enjoy my new year new life^^

Appreciate everything~=)

No comments:

Post a Comment