Get more Myspace layouts at pYzam.com
MySpaceLayouts

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

~Simple, but happy~

Oppsss....
long long time didnt write blog since 2 year anniversary...><
bcs of lazy...==

Actually hv many thing can write,but lazy to write...
lol....==

Now is week 13,which mean final is coming~
haizzz...need to study hard hard again...=(
but,b4 tat~
just enjoy my life first la~

erm....last week b4 friday i ald forgot wat happen~
But i remember Friday~
tat day me n my dear go for movie v my jimui~^^
the movie we watched tat day "Zookeeper"
THE MOST FUNNY MOVIE I EVER SEEN IN CINEMA!!!!
is super funny~!!!
laugh till stomach pain lo~=D
hahahaha

ZOOKEEPER! nice movie~^^


JIMUI MUN~^^

After is saturday lu~~~
so fast,bcs sunday is sport carnival~
my love 1~=D
Badminton~hehe
n also can meet back some fren~
but,some of them graduate ald~
so miss u guys,hope we can meet again n ply badminton tgt,ply cheating game n hv a nice gals talk!
i still waiting!=)

Sunday luuuu~
super tired...bcs i slept at 4am!!!
WT...i sick,stomach pain,feel not well!!!
really cant tahan...n dunno nervous 4 wat?!==
not the 1st time ply badminton a==...
really stupid ivonne~

But so lucky,my dear accompany me all the time.
the game start at 8:15pm.
so he need to wake up early n fetch me go...
he also slept at 4am,but he still wake up early accompany me for whole day.=)
So appreciate it...thx dear~=*

I ply 3 game,also won~thx to my partner too^^
n our whole group,although we just won 3rd~also not bad la~
everyone r putting effort~

ADD OIL~Next time we aim champion!=D

OH ya,i been selected for UTAR team,dunno good or not leh...
although got represent Utar b4...but i think not enough...
if really wan to represent Utar,must train harder!
Bcs there hv alot very geng 1!><
add oil!!!!!

Add 1 more thing, i feel very happy~
dunno y~hehe...
n blissful~^^
i think bcs of u ba~XD

♥u~ muackzzzz^^

tats all for tis ba~XD
dunno wat to write ald~
write next time~88^^♥

No comments:

Post a Comment