Get more Myspace layouts at pYzam.com
MySpaceLayouts

Monday, July 11, 2011

~2 year anniversary~

Wow~so fast~2 years ald...
still remmeber b4 ytd,i still in emo~
but now,back to normal mood~
so come to write some happy things in my blog~

Well,is 2 year anniversary~
still remember last year same as today,(if i not mistaken)
1st day i open my blog~
also bcs anniversary~but is 1 year~
so fast~=)

Last year, we go cameron highland v han jiun n xiu yu~
so miss tat time~^^
n tis year,no place to go~
just go 4 movie n dinner.

Movie,is transfomer 3~
nice~^^ almost 2 n half hour~
n,he buy couple sit.
1st time~=)
bcs b4 he say y must buy couple sit? ntg special~
but ytd,he bought it~^^

so after movie,we staright go 4 dinner.
bcs we still need to go back kampar~
tmr hv class in the morning~><

Dinner,hmm....if not orangy introduce so nice place 4 us,we still going to eat sushi>< hehehe
the place name call :SECRET GARDEN~
nice place~
luckly he got borrow camera from his sister~
so that we can take a lot photo~(but seem like is he help me to take only)XD

so,enjoy the photo 1st~

he help me take 1~using flash~if not cant see me
too dark><


OMG! tats a horse there!
i super like horse,especially white horse!
sure i will take photo v it^^


I help him take 1~
but he blame me tat take dou blur blur><


delicious~but is 4 him~bcs he is 牛魔王~hahaha


nice place~i love it^^


my dear~=)

i just upload abit photo at here ba~
if wanna see more photo,go my dear profile~^^
tis time upload at his profile~=)

Hope tat we can hv many many anniversary~
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment